You’ll never forget this morning!
Ramsi’s family climbing is action!
You’ll never forget this morning! Ramsi’s family climbing is action!
Yes, Sepp is a state-certified mountain guide and together with our climbing enthusiastic child carer Sonja the climbing fun for the whole family is guaranteed.
Kameritsch, 11 June 2019
We have included many exciting new highlights for the whole family in our weekly programme. For example, we climb high once a week on the Nassfeld adventure mountain.
Climbing enthusiasts watch out
Our climbing program is perfect for parents and children from the age of six. We start comfortably after breakfast and the Ramsi dance in the morning. Together we set off for climbing pleasure at the Nassfeld (only 10 minutes drive). All you need is your sportswear and sturdy shoes – and if the temperature is summery, you’ll also be happy to wear swimwear. After two to three hours on the way, we take a delicious snack from the breakfast buffet with us in order to keep our strength for the climbing fun.
Abseiling at the waterfall
Have you ever seen anything like this before? No, then it’s time! Under the professional guidance of our mountain guide, we stretch our own Flying Fox over the abyss of the thundering waterfall. The brave ones, who dare, can rope down in the spray of the refreshing watercourse or even swing up and down in dizzying heights. Action and adrenaline are guaranteed and Ramsi promises: you won’t forget this refreshing holiday experience!
5 tips for climbing fun
- Are you fit? Climbing is exhausting and requires a good general state of health.
- Accompanied by an experienced mountain guide: If you are not trained in climbing and/or are not familiar with the area, you should only climb with an experienced mountain guide!
- Climbing only with suitable equipment: Please pay attention to the right sportswear, sturdy shoes and wear a helmet (Attention: you could bump your head or be hit by falling rocks)!
- The instructions of the guide are to be followed without exception! Use the correct safety technique!
- If you are insecure, it’s better to stop – you don’t have to play the hero. Safety first!
You just have to be there for this action fun, because this climbing experience at the Kinderhotel Ramsi will surely be in your memory for a long time to come.