Excellent Alpine-Adriatic cuisine for your delicious family holiday
From early to late we will spoil you with lovingly prepared dishes. We prefer to use fresh regional and seasonal products. The fragrant herbs from Grandma Katharina’s herb garden must not be left out of our dishes, plus, we add a big dose of our passion. And ready they are, our delicacies from the Alpine-Adriatic cuisine loved by big and small.
All inclusive: from a fine breakfast to the five-course gourmet menu in the evening
Early in the morning we start with a delicious gourmet breakfast from the buffet. You can taste your way from the organic corner and freshly squeezed fruit juices to homemade herbal spreads. At lunchtime and in the afternoon we offer a little snack. Afterwards, we will spoil you with sweet Little Imp delicacies.
Throughout the day there is also a drinks fountain, coffee specialities, baby food, fresh fruit and our children’s buffet. In the evening we will take you on a culinary journey to the pinnacle of pleasure – with an excellent five-course gourmet menu. Carinthian draft beer and table wines from Austria during dinner (6-8pm) are also included.
“it gives me the greatest pleasure to see that you love your holiday.” Chef Christoph
Carinthian cuisine and delicacies from the Alpine-Adriatic region
Our chef Christoph has excellent culinary ideas. He fuses tradition and modernity – and several cultures on top of that. Carinthia is located in the Alpine-Adriatic region, right next to Italy and Slovenia. Here with us not only the cultures merge, but also the culinary delicacies of our neighbours are included in our menu.
There are, for example, very traditional Carinthian dishes, such as our Carinthian cheese noodles (which are particularly popular). Then, of course, there are also typical Italian pasta dishes or fine sea fish creations such as our Calamari à la Ramsi. And from the Slovenian cuisine we occasionally copy their hearty Cevapcici or stuffed Pljeskavica with homemade Ajvar. Each individual dish is given its own individual Ramsi note.
Make yourself comfortable in our restaurant with panoramic views, on the sun terrace and in the “Ramsi-Wichtelbar” (Ramsi Imp Bar)
Food, drink and cosiness belong together. From our restaurant and from the sun terrace you have a fantastic panoramic view of the surrounding mountains. Here you can feast and relax to your heart’s content.
Spend your evening in our Ramsi-Wichtelbar with the Swedish fireplace and cosy lounges, where you can experience our head waiter Franz in top form. Directly next door is the indoor games paradise, which you can see from the bar.
Overheard in Ramsi’s Nature Adventure World:
"The food is not too shabby here!” House and farm cat Muzi looked up from her bowl and licked the salmon remains from her nose.
Excerpt from our Ramsi all-inclusive services
• Gourmet breakfast buffet with organic corner, bread and pastries, muesli and cereals, egg dishes, freshly squeezed juices, cold meats and cheese, homemade spreads (using herbs from our own herb garden), fruits, vegetables and much more.
• Lunch with salads, soups and light dishes
• Afternoon snack with hot or cold options (yogurt, fruit salad, etc.)
• Wichtelnascherei (Little Imp treat time) with desserts, cakes or ice cream in the afternoon
• All-day complementaries such as HiPP baby food, fresh fruit, drinks fountain (water from our own spring, soda, juices), coffee, cocoa and tea specialities (7am-9pm), children’s buffet
• 5-course gourmet evening menu with delicious fresh dishes from the Alpine Adriatic cuisine, salad bar and cheese board. Special food requirements (e.g. due to food intolerances) will be readily accommodated. Please notify us at the time of booking.
• Theme evenings such as barbecue evenings during the holiday season, Italian evenings, etc.
• Carinthian beer from the barrel and table wines from Austria during dinner (6pm – 8pm) are included
Fine culinary extras that you can enjoy with us at a surcharge
• Extensive wine, beer, cocktail and gin menu: with fine wines and beer specialities as well as delicious cocktails and gin creations in our Ramsi Bar
• Wine tastings with excellent wines from the Alpine-Adriatic region ans well as promising newcomers
• Happy Hour in the afternoon
• Picnic basket with sweet and savoury treats as well as beverages
• Flower and cake service for special occasions