What will the new way of childcare look like?
We are sure it will be excellent! The groups will be smaller and the care more personalised, and we will spend a lot of time in the fresh air and in the wild. Our childminders will also wear face masks or plastic visors and make hand washing a regular ritual with the children. But the little ones will already know this from home. We have made it our mission to give your children a wonderful holiday with lots of fun, fun and joy, even in times like these.
What do I have to consider before I take my child to childcare?
Your children are in good hands with us. And our childminders are eagerly looking forward to playing with your child, tinkering, romping and exploring the nature around our Kinderhotel. But there are some compulsory new rules of the game, so that everybody can spend a safe and great holiday with us:
- Please register your children in advance for childcare at the reception or in the children’s club. This year, childcare is only available with advance booking, so that we can prepare a manageable group size, enough carers and sufficiently large premises. Our caregivers will also ensure the right distance between the children and an intensified disinfection routine of the rooms and play facilities.
- Please bring your children to the children’s club healthy. We must not accept sicky or sick children.
- We ask you, as parents, not to enter the rooms of the children’s club. Our childminders will welcome your children in front of the children’s club.
- Please let us know if we can take your children in our arms to give them comfort when they are sad or crying. Please tell us on arrival and write it down in the children’s passport.
- Please bring the completed children’s passport and clothing for outdoors as well as a change of clothing every day.
Have the childcare opening times remained the same?
Almost. There is only one small change in the childcare times in the mini club (for children up to 3 years of age):
- In summer: Sunday 1 to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For children over 3 years, our children’s entertainers are there as usual six days a week:
- In summer: Sunday 1 to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Will everybody have lunch together in the children’s club?
Of course! For all to gain strength, we are happy to offer your children a joint lunch with the carers in the children’s club. Please give each child his or her own, named drinking bottle.
What do I have to keep in mind for babysitting?
Your little ones are in good hands with our baby carers. They will take care of your babies lovingly and make sure they have everything they need. But we ask you to bring a named bag with diapers, wet wipes, spare clothing, outdoor clothing and pacifiers for your youngsters. Unfortunately, your own toys are not allowed in the children’s club. However, a maximum of one cuddly toy for comfort is allowed (if absolutely necessary). Of course, we have also intensified our hygiene measures in the children’s club.
What about the activities and sports facilities for teens?
It looks good! All activities that can take place on our extensive hotel grounds will take place. The youth can still look forward to geocaching, football, field hockey, cocktail mixing, beauty time, stick bread grilling and much more. For the activities outside the house we have to follow the regional providers, but we have already put togehter a really exciting and varied family activity program for you. You can get the latest information at the reception, in the children’s club or directly from the local providers.
Will swimming lessons be offered again?
Yes! Our swimming courses will also take place. Of course, only healthy children are allowed to participate (but that has always been the case anyway). Please visit the toilet with your child before the lesson and put on your child’s swimwear in the room – and the swimming pleasure can start. We ask that only one parent takes the children to the lesson or picks them up again – parents are not allowed in the swimming pool area during the course. The meeting point is in front of the swimming pool entrance.
What do we have to pay attention to in public areas (sports hall, Eldorado, etc.)?
We ask all of you – parents as well as children – to pay attention to keeping the minimum distance of 1 m in all public areas. And that’s it.