Ski lessons for children from 2.5 to 5 years of age in two groups. 1 or 2 hours daily from Sunday to Thursday. Directly on the hotel’s own ski practice area.
Our Ramsi ski school for the smallest skiers is a skiing hit in Carinthia. Here your little ones can make their very first turns directly at the Kinderhotel Ramsi. There are several wide slopes with funny figures, plenty of space to practice on 4,000 m2, two magic carpets (10 and 30 meters long) and of course our experienced and certified snow sports instructors. The group division is age-appropriate (Pistenflöhe I and II) and you can rent the children’s ski equipment directly from us at the hotel.
Your little ones learn to ski with lots of fun, joy and creativity. Laughter, dancing, singing, playing and follow-up stories help the kids develop self-motivation and build trust with the teachers and their own abilities. At the end of the week, they will be beaming at the parents from the victory podium, knowing that there are only winners in this course.
Even more ski action
The successful graduates of our ‘Pistenflöhe’ ski courses can then either go on a discovery tour with their parents in the Nassfeld ski area directly opposite the hotel or improve, deepen and expand their skills at our cooperation ski school Thommi. A shuttle will take the children from the hotel to the valley station of the Millennium-Express, where the ski instructors are already waiting. After the successful perfection of their skiing skills, we will take them back to the Kinderhotel Ramsi for food and the many activities available here. By the way: diapers are not a handicap when skiing!
Details of our ‘Pistenflöhe’ ski courses
- The ski lessons (2.5 to 5 years of age) take place directly in front of the Kinderhotel Ramsi.
- The little skiers are divided into two groups. The Pistenflöhe I group has 1 hour of ski tuition per day, whereas the Pistenflöhe II group enjoys 2 hours of ski tuition per day.
- The ski course runs from Sunday or Monday to Thursday.
- Course times: 8:30am – 9:30am for Pistenflöhe I and 9:30am – 11:30am for Pistenflöhe II.
- You will receive an e-mail for the ski course registration about 5 days before your arrival.
- On Sundays, there is an information session from 4:00pm, to go through the agenda.
- Ski equipment can be hired at the Kinderhotel Ramsi.
- Helmets are provided free of charge by Kinderhotel Ramsi.
- The final race followed by the award ceremony will take place on Thursday.
- The payment of the ski course and the ski rental is done via the hotel bill at the end of the holiday.
Ski course prices for Ramsi-Pistenflöhe I: beginners 2.5 to 3 years of age
Ski course prices Ramsi-Pistenflöhe II: beginners 4 to 5 years of age
* Trial day only on Sundays or Mondays!
Ski equipment hire for the smallest skiers
Directly in the Kinderhotel Ramsi
€ 4.00 per day for ski boots | € 6.00 per day for skis | ski helmet is free
Ramsi tip NTC Sport Sölle: If a parent hires skis or ski boots at the ski rental ‘NTC Sport Sölle’ in the Millennium-Express valley station, the rental fee for the skis/shoes for a child (under 10 years) for the same booking period is waived!