Keep climbing, up and up the adventure mountain! For hiking enthusiasts, climbing-mad children and mountain bikers, the Nassfeld isparadise on earth. Numerous tour options, parks and nature experiences to suit all needs are waiting for you here. The best way to use your free +CARD holiday is for a free ride with a cable car and then start your mountain experience on the peaks and pastures of the Nassfeld.
Hiking and mountaineering in the Carnic Alps
Fantastically beautiful hikes await you on the Nassfeld. From themed walking trails and geotrails to a long-distance hiking trail, you will find everything the Alpinist’s heart desires. Enjoy the Gartnerkofel at sunrise, take a cross-border tour to neighbouring Italy or start yourvia ferrata adventure. Gentle or intense, you choose.
The epicentre for mountain bikers
If you love biking, you will love our region. Here you can pedal on a total of 950 kilometres of bike paths and mountain bike trails and on46 marked MTB and bike tours. Bike rental, services and guided tours are also available.
Alpine climbing pleasure
Look forward to vertical crisp mountain experiences. Whether you are a beginner or a pro climber, everything is already prepared for your alpine climbing pleasure; high-altitude via ferrata, the rock labyrinth, a climbing school with equipment rental and much more.
Your benefits with the free +CARD holiday (from the end of May to early October)
- Free participation in a guided weekly program with hikes, MTB tours and more.
- Free ride on the Millennium Express (Nassfeld summer mountain railway)
- Free ride on the Madritschen chairlift (Nassfeld summer cableway)
- Free ride on the Gartnerkofel chairlift (Nassfeld summer cableway)
- Free ride on the Piccolo Express
- Discounts for the rock labyrinth, the Flying Fox, guided tours and more
>> More details about the +CARD holiday